Client Development Manager (HIRED)
PrecisionLender is modernizing commercial banking. Our sales and negotiation solution empowers bankers with actionable, in-the-moment insights and coaching, so they win better deals and build strong, more profitable relationships. Andi®, PrecisionLender’s virtual insights analyst, augments banker strengths and intelligence with the latest technology and data, delivering the best recommendations at exactly the right time. More than 12,000+ bankers at 200+ banks – ranging from $1B to $1T in assets – use our solution.
PrecisionLender is built on a single overarching belief, that helping our clients succeed is the only way to ensure that our company succeeds. Everything we do, every decision we make, reflects that belief. We start by hiring for character traits like empathy, modesty, respect, trust, reliability and patience. After that, we stay out of the way and let our people do what’s best for the client.
What you will do:
As a Client Development Manager (CDM), you’ll play an integral part in helping identify what prospective clients really care about, what’s slowing them down and how we can help them. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team that significantly contributes to the overall growth and success of both our organization and our clients. The ideal CDM is an outgoing, organized and thoughtful relationship builder who genuinely cares about people and knows how to inspire action.
• Turn sales qualified leads into deep, meaningful, relationships by learning what drives prospects, what keeps them up at night and offering solutions to their challenges.
• Guide prospects through every step of the sales process, including: initial discussions, product demos, partnership proposal, due diligence, contract negotiation and introducing consultants and other staff into the process as needed.
• Work closely with the marketing, alliances and communications teams to deliver value at every touchpoint and expand our relationships within a bank.
• Maintain the integrity of sales systems (CRM) and internal processes through execution and documentation, constantly seeking ways to help us grow and improve.
What you are awesome at:
• Being an energetic self-starter that excels at working both individually and as a team.
• Communicating with individuals at all levels of an organization over the phone and via email.
• Managing multiple tasks simultaneously and being able to keep all those balls in the air.
• Listening way more than you talk and always asking questions to better understand.
• Embracing change and adapting quickly and with a positive attitude.
• Going the extra mile and working in a team-based setting to create and accomplish goals together.
What others say about you:
• You’re humble.
• You’re reliable.
• You’re organized and detail oriented.
• You’re a fantastic listener.
• You’re resourceful and creative.
• You are credible and your presentations clearly identify the issues and solutions.
• You have a bias towards action.
• You genuinely care about people.
• You’re warm, friendly, approachable and have an innate desire to help others.
Experience, skills and education:
• B2B sales experience preferably selling a solution.
• 5+ years’ experience in consulting or Enterprise SaaS sales.
• Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• A degree in economics, finance or accounting a plus.
• Master’s Degree or equivalent licensing (CPA, CFA) a plus.
What you will get:
PrecisionLender strives to provide a generous and comprehensive benefits package to help you stay healthy, feel secure and maintain a great work/life balance. We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k, real raise and bonus potential and contribute to your Health Savings Account (HSA). Our generous vacation, sick day, have-to-go-wait-for-the-cable-guy policy is similarly generous, feel free to ask. On top of all that, you’ll be surrounded by awesome people who care deeply about what they do and will do whatever it takes to help you succeed.
PrecisionLender is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans. If you need assistance with the application process due to a disability, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 980-297-7100. You will need to provide your contact information and the nature of your accessibility issue. Any offer of employment is expressly contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screening. PrecisionLender is committed to protecting the personal information that you provide to us as part of the recruitment process.