Pricing and Perform Analyst (HIRED)
This role will support PRGM Planning & Performance as the primary operator of centralized reporting processes. They will also need to be a major liaison between other departments to ensure data integrity and process flows are maintained, optimized and enforced. Candidate must be able to provide quality insights from the various reports as well as disciplined process ownership.
• Owner of standard reporting cycles (Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly) for centralized PRGM performance reporting. Sr. Mgmt level performance reporting and diagnostics focused on PRGM elements.
• Nielsen reporting expert to design and deliver standard reports used in standard reporting as well as Ad Hoc performance deep dives. Leverage Nitro and MS Excel functionality to streamline reports that deliver maximum visibility/functionality.
• Maintain CP3 integrity and functionality through coordinated on-going efforts w/ Data Ventures. Resolve data issues and support cases from start to finish. Owner of standard maintenance tasks as well as platform improvements and upgrades.
• Ad Hoc performance deep dives using variety of available data sources to deliver data driven analytics and recommendations. Able to identify proper sources, manage source limitations and quickly build out professional deliverables. Apply sound analytic techniques, six sigma background preferred.
• Position requires 1-2 years of analytics and reporting experience including exposure to Revenue Management or Finance.
• Must be able to demonstrate strong project management ability within complex environments and active, self-driven problem solving.
• Four-year degree required.
• Experience with Consumer Packaged Goods company and IRI or Nielsen a plus.
• Six sigma or similar process experience also a plus.
CCBCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.