Mold Technician – Crew Leader
Join this dynamic team of professionals offering $425 weekly base pay plus production commission and bonus opportunities. We will train you to be a part of this growing company.
Crew Leader profile and description
A Crew Leader’s job entails working on site to remedy issues involving fungal growth, insulation, humidity, moisture, (etc..) in the crawlspace or attic of a home. He/She will report to and works under the general supervision of the Division Manager who assigns duties and reviews work for effectiveness according to established work standards. Assists with the guidance of participants in specific project areas. Responsible for coordination and operation of a crew.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinates, organizes and directs the activities of project participants.
• Provides technical assistance in specific project area.
• Prepares supplies and equipment needed for project.
• Tracks participant attendance and records progress.
• Responsible for workflow, record keeping, tools and vehicle maintenance depending upon specific project.
Skills and specifications:
• Regular attendance and punctuality is a requirement of this position.
• A professional and courteous manner and an ability to work harmoniously with other employees, clients and the general public.
• Drive defensively to and from project sites, pick up and deliver supplies as necessary. Driving is performed daily.
• Follow agency personnel and safety procedures.
• Accepts and performs work as assigned.
• Required to attend one weekly meeting at 7 a.m.
• Weekend work may be required depending on situation.
In the performance of the job duties, the employee will work in a variety of environments including construction sites and natural areas. This position will primarily work outside in all types of weather conditions and environments including but not limited to areas exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles.