Operations and Marketing Analyst
WestEnd Advisors is a privately-owned investment management firm based in Charlotte, NC. The cornerstone of our investment philosophy is that the macroeconomic environment is a key driver of financial market returns. We have developed and refined our proprietary, qualitative investment process over the last two decades, which has enabled us to consistently navigate a wide variety of market conditions on behalf of our clients. WestEnd manages and markets a series of portfolios that are constructed with ETFs and a large-cap, core equity portfolio. WestEnd has approximately $4 billion in assets under management and advisement.
The Operations and Marketing Analyst will support the Business Management team by performing daily reconciliation, engaging in data management and system workflows and assisting with marketing material production and website administration.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Developing a thorough understanding of the business and its functions and processes.
• Performing daily reconciliation for transactions, trades and positions.
• Performing validation checks for daily, monthly and quarterly reporting.
• Creating custom and ad hoc reports.
• Operating as the primary backup for client service.
• Operating as the primary backup for trade order entry.
• Assisting in the creation, client-approval and distribution of marketing materials.
• Maintaining the company’s website.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with 1-3 years of work experience.
• Proven organizational and data interpretation skills.
• Proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office.
• Experience with portfolio accounting and reporting software preferred, but not required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multitask time-sensitive projects with hard deadlines.
•Desire to work in a small-team, small-company environment.
• Positive attitude and sincere willingness to continuously learn and grow.
• Bachelor’s degree.