Dimensional is a global investment firm guided by deep convictions about the power of capital markets. We are a leader in applying advanced financial science to equity and fixed income investment strategies. By employing a rigorous and systematic investment approach, we seek to capture what the market offers in all its dimensions. For more than 30 years, we have translated research into real-world investment solutions for clients. Our clients include financial advisory, pension funds, retirement plans, college savings plans, insurance companies, endowments and foundations and sovereign wealth funds. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, with 13 offices around the world, Dimensional manages $517 billion globally as of December 31, 2018.
The Associate, Marketing Production will see to the day-to-day content administration of Dimensional’s presentations and slide library used by client-facing teams across the firm. The library’s presentations are an essential tool in communicating key information about Dimensional and our investment solutions. The Associate is responsible for ensuring that slide and presentation content is published on a timely and accurate basis, tagged appropriately and presented on the internal and external websites to provide an optimal user experience. Additional responsibilities include revising existing presentation slides using PowerPoint and Excel and reviewing content for layout and accuracy. Candidates will be expected to learn website analytics tools, digital asset management and content management systems, web publication procedures and Dimensional’s PowerPoint templates.
• Execute publication procedures for presentation and slide content to internal and external websites.
• Coordinate publishing of slide content with non-US counterparts and global Marketing publishers.
• Maintain and distribute weekly publication activity reports.
• Tag and document slides and presentations.
• Perform regular quality assurance checks to ensure marketing collateral has been published properly.
• Manage the point-of-publication workflow process for external-facing presentations and slides.
• Effectively communicate content changes to Marketing and Sales teams across the firm.
• Assist with PowerPoint presentation updates and revisions.
• Respond directly to questions and facilitate answers to questions regarding published content.
• Collaborate with Marketing teams on campaign management and promotion execution.
• Document assignments in workflow system used by Marketing.
• Assist with ad-hoc reporting requested by senior leadership.
• Develop a strong understanding of Dimensional’s slide content.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent oral, presentation and communication skills and a professional client service mindset.
• Ability to be process-driven yet flexible.
• Excellent organization skills and results-oriented work ethic.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
• Adaptability and proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, especially in situations involving consensus and team building.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Financial services experience preferred.
• Experience with website content management, digital asset management systems and web publication procedures is a plus.
• Knowledge of Dimensional’s investment philosophy and financial terminology is a plus.
• Proficiency in print production software, including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word), Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Acrobat, is a plus.
• Bachelor’s in communications, marketing, advertising, business administration, finance or a related field.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination and social and recreational programs.