Data Engineer/BI Analyst
Glew.io and Glew Enterprise is a leading SaaS product providing analytics and automation to e-commerce merchants and consumer brands. The company is experiencing industry-leading growth in Glew.io SaaS subscriptions and Glew Enterprise Business Intelligence platform SaaS subscriptions. The Glew Advisory Services team provides planning, design and development of custom visualizations and business intelligence solutions. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and is seeking to immediately add 2-3 data engineer/BI Analysts.
Glew is currently seeking a Data Engineer/BI Analyst to join our growing Charlotte-based team, as a solutions developer. The Data Engineer / BI Analyst will be challenged to design and develop business insights using data mining, analysis and development.
• Develop custom visualizations and reporting solutions for Glew subscribers.
• Working hands-on with subscribers to make recommendations and solutioning.
Technical skills and qualifications:
• 4-7 years of experience working with BI tools and SQL development.
• Fluency in MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL.
• Some familiarity with web frontend and backend technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Communication skills and personal qualities.
• Excitement for working on a team that will collaboratively solve problems and design solutions across the organization.
• Strong focus on continuous learning and professional development.
$75,000-100,000 per year.
Contact Carmen Vadini at firstname.lastname@example.org.