Looking for a home? Here’s a are four houses, all just over $500,000 that recently hit the market in Charlotte.
2013 Cumberland Ave.– $544,500
Dilworth bungalow walking distance from East Boulevard
We’re loving the kitchen which has wine storage and heated floors. It’s move-in ready but could also be the perfect project for those wanting to customize a home without starting from scratch — there’s plenty of room for expansion or you could opt for simpler cosmetic upgrades.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Sarah Craft Curme at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,680 square feet
2328 Sharon Road– $550,000
1920’s single-story charmer in Myers Park
We’re loving how the original charm is evident — thick crown molding, white-brick fire place, etc. — but the rooms have been renovated over time to include more modern amenities, like the master which has a walk-in closet, dual vanities and a marble walk-in shower.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Leigh Cottingham Corso at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 1,943 square feet
1826 Allen St. – $574,900
Totally renovated NoDa craftsman
We’re loving the contrasting finishes on this recent reno — the dark molding against the white kitchen and walls looks elegant and modern. The master also has a really cool shower that wraps around the stand-alone soaking tub.
- Neighborhood: Villa Heights
- Realtor: Michael Abernathy at eXp Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 2,569 square feet
3641 Champaign St. – $589,900
Updated two-story brick close to SouthPark Mall
We’re loving the classic curb appeal of this newly updated house, and its proximity to SouthPark Mall. New paint and windows give the house a light-filled, bright and cozy look.
- Neighborhood: Beverly Woods
- Realtor: Chris Black at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 1/2 bath, 2,138 square feet