Business Development Associate
GetWellNetwork® is the Precision Engagement™ healthcare company. Our solutions engage patients and families, empower clinicians and deliver outcomes that matter. From inpatient to outpatient, to physician practices and urgent care clinics, to patients on the go, GetWellNetwork offers the only cross-continuum platform that performs across every care setting. With more than 300+ employees across the U.S., GetWellNetwork is dedicated to changing the lives of millions of patients and families every year. If you’re passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic and innovative environment that is changing an industry, then we want to hear from you.
The Business Development Associate will support GetWellNetwork’s continued growth and penetration of the healthcare market. We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural curiosity to join our team. This individual will execute business development strategies for net new business by quickly assessing the business environment and needs of a prospect, then articulating and applying the business value of GetWellNetwork to that prospect. Success in the role will be measured by booking goals and pipeline development metrics.
This role offers exposure to executives in the healthcare space, deep insight into the healthcare industry and GetWellNetwork technologies and an opportunity to work with a smart, innovative team. This position is located in our Charlotte, Bethesda, Park City, San Diego or Menlo Park office.
• Partner with our experienced Account Executives to execute marketing and lead generation campaigns to build pipeline, support new business and develop your skills.
• Build rapport with contacts by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process.
• Identify opportunities that meet a minimum qualification criteria for the sales team.
• Support dedicated Account Executive in advancement and closure of deals.
• Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up and communications designed to increase customer interest in GetWellNetwork’s Solutions.
• Maintain accuracy of CRM system, provide feedback on marketing campaigns and document prospect pain points and requirements.
Who you are:
• High energy, positive attitude, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to take initiative.
• Excellent oral communications, writing and presentation skills and a deep interest in gaining experience in Enterprise Technology Sales.
• History of effectively managing high volume of leads.
• Experience conducting account mapping and developing prospecting strategy.
• Systematic but flexible, self-directed, can prioritize and manage multiple work streams.
• Exhibits perseverance, handles objections and rejection.
• Thrives in a competitive team environment.
• Intuitive with the capacity to hit the ground running.
• Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus.
• Consultative and solution prospecting/selling expertise a plus.
• Minimum of 1 year B2B telesales or business development experience or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.