Refresh your career by joining our exciting Culture and Stewardship team. Coca-Cola Consolidated, the nation’s largest bottler of Coca-Cola products is looking for a Project Specialist.
The Project Specialist supports Coca-Cola Consolidated’s efforts to foster a culture of serving others in our Corporate, Field and subsidiary locations to support The Company’s culture and values. The Project Specialist will coordinate, implement, sustain and measure appropriate programming to expand our culture both internally and externally. The Project Specialist also assures sustainability and success metrics for our teammate engagement, volunteerism (stewardship) and all applicable workplace programs. Additionally, the specialist provides advanced level support to the VP, CES and Corporate team.
The Project Specialist will work closely with the Engagement Manager to provide engagement programming and platforms to drive an engaging work experience for all teammates.
• Support, manage and sustain teammate engagement programs while ensuring the expansion of company’s culture and values.
• Serve as main support and coordination role for teammate engagement survey process.
• Ensure that all operations and initiatives align with appropriate values in addition to following Coca-Cola Consolidated policies, guidelines and procedures.
• Provide strong customer service to internal and external customers of Culture, Engagement & Stewardship department.
• Create and monitor appropriate business metrics that accurately reflect the performance of Culture & Engagement while managing the functional budgets and resources.
• Manage the giving process and tools, policy and execution to include financial, in-kind and human capital (volunteering) requests.
• Assist in teaching, instructing and delegating program details to CES team and other key stakeholders vital to the successful implementation of engagement programming.
• Build and develop relationships with our external and internal partners across all functions, disciplines and geographies.
• Act as primary liaison to the Culture, Engagement & Stewardship team & VP, CES including calendar management, meeting coordination, coordination of events, charting and analytics.
• Coordination of programming including the detailed documentation of steps taken in each program implementation process.
• Provide project management and back-up support for the Engagement Manager.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business, Operations or related field – preferred.
• Prepare substantive presentations, reports, memos, letters, emails and general correspondence for the Culture and Stewardship Department.
• Monitor project progress and handle issues that arise.
• Proven influential leadership experience with the ability to form strong partnerships across different parts of the business to accomplish goals.
• Proven program management experience with successful implementation of new or improved processes.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
• Detail orientation and metric/analysis skills.
• A self-starter who is also a team player and has a passion for providing innovative solutions that drive positive results.
• Savvy technology skills and awareness of technical resources to help build and manage programs.
• MS Office skills a must.
• Professional and mature, able to work with ambiguity, make independent decisions, set priorities.
CCBCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.