The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of recruitment with specific emphasis on recruiting caregivers, transitioning new hires within Visiting Angels and developing/ implementing a progressive, proactive recruitment action plan.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Develop a Recruitment Action Plan by assessing company staffing needs and planning for existing as well as the future business demands.
• Maintain professionalism and serve as a strong representative to uphold the business brand, reputation and culture.
• Participate in the interview process by screening and interviewing prospective caregiver candidates.
• Adhere to recruitment, selection and hiring policy and procedures. Responsible for preparing initial employee file, completing all new hire reports according to federal and state guidelines.
• Work with the management team to ensure a smooth transition for new hires from on-boarding, orientation through the first 90 days, identify additional educational/training needs.
• Perform other functions, as needed, including but not limited to scheduling, handling inquiries and assisting current and prospective clients.
Required job knowledge and skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or Human Resources or a comparable combination of education and experience.
• Experience with public speaking along with demonstrated presentation skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) applications, scheduling systems and other healthcare industry-related software.
• Ability to work well with a team.
• Results oriented, proactively measure outcomes.
• Ability to form relationships and maintain rapport.
• Ability to listen and communicate clearly, fluently and diplomatically – both orally and in writing.
Email resume to email@example.com.