Full Stack Developer
Wyndham Capital Mortgage is seeking a Full Stack Developer to create and maintain internal software. The ideal candidate has a strong background in software development and knowledge in the mortgage or financial services industries. The ideal candidate is also seasoned with a passion and willingness to lead projects with Junior Developers and extract business requirements from different areas of Wyndham. Due to the continuous interaction with the company, the ideal candidate is personable and able to communicate easily and effectively. The position comes with opportunities for advancement within the Tech department for the right candidate as well as exceptional benefits and a competitive salary.
What you will do:
• Group collaboration to refine business requirements.
• Architecture solutions through local and AWS resources.
• Enhancements to Encompass Loan Management System.
• Enhancements to On-Site Hosted Service Apps.
• Level 2 Helpdesk support through ZenDesk.
• Integration with 3rd party vendors through exposed APIs.
• Maintenance of custom borrower portal API.
• Creation/Maintenance of SQL and DynamoDB queries and tables.
• Interaction with AWS to implement technical requirements.
• Mentor Junior Developers and lead projects technically.
What we are looking for:
• 8+ Years development in C#.
• .Net 4.0+ Framework.
• Clear documentation and logging (NLog).
• Visual Studio 2015+.
• Ability to create/maintain Windows Services.
• Console Apps.
• Hosted Web APIs.
• 5+ Years SQL Server Experience.
• Queries, SPs, Triggers, Functions.
• SQLServer 2010+.
• Simple Database Design + Maintenance.
• 2+ Years AWS (Or other cloud computing system).
• Designing and Implementing solutions using different areas of AWS such as SQS, SNS, Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, RDS Hosted in AWS, Cloudwatch.
• Software Design patterns such as Abstract Factory, Contract-Based Development (OOP + TDD).
Desired experience and certifications:
• 2+ years experience with custom plugins and forms for Ellie Mae’s Encompass Loan Management System.
• 2+ years experience writing and maintaining Rest + SOAP Based APIs.
Who you are:
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients.
• Has the upmost integrity, period.
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job.
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions.
• Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious.
• Cares about your work and performance and you want to provide impact across the organization.
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table.
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others.
• Group health coverage (medical, dental and vision).
• Paid Time Off.
• Employee Assistance Programs.
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA).
• 401(k) plan (with company match).
• Company provided life insurance.
• Pet Insurance.
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off.
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone).
• Wellness events.