We are looking for an enthusiastic, results and performance-driven Office Manager to join our growing team in the medical aesthetics industry, based in our Charlotte, North Carolina office and reporting to the Vice President, Business Innovation.
Our Office Manager is ultimately responsible for creating a great office environment for our 2two5 team in our Charlotte, NC office that supports engagement, productivity and impact. The Office Manager will do this by providing superb experiences to all of those in which they come in contact.
What you’ll do:
• Be a champion of the 2two5 company culture.
• Provide administrative support to our VPs including calendar and email management, travel planning and expense reporting.
• Plan and coordinate special events and initiatives
• Oversee office administration and manage all aspects of the daily functions of the office.
• Anticipate and proactively manage unforeseen needs and solve problems in real time
• Identify and do “the little things” that make a big difference
• Create new processes that keep the administrative operational aspects of the office in top-notch shape and streamline efficiency (i.e. ordering supplies, meals, managing requests, working with building management).
• Will work directly with outside vendors, to purchase (office supplies, furniture, etc.) maintain and coordinate daily operations of the office, negotiating purchases in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
• Support People Operations and the VP in organizing special events, such as quarterly. ‘All Hands’ meetings, happy hours, company volunteering events, holiday parties, game nights, team outings, etc.
• Oversee all guest welcome duties to include receiving, screening and greeting, directing visitors and clients to appropriate staff, accepting, sorting, distributing and forwarding mail packages and sending shipments.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all employees regarding facility related issues and concerns such as cleaning service, lighting, voice, security and trash removal issues. Will work with contracted vendors to address any issues.
• Proactively manage office supply inventory by keeping track of office supplies, placing orders with approved office supply vendors, distributing office supplies and maintaining a list of all needed items.
• Assist in coordination of candidate interviews and new hire orientation process, including setting up office space and working with IT regarding equipment set-up.
• In collaboration with IT, supervise the maintenance and inventory of office equipment.
What you’ll need:
• A minimum of 0-2 years in an administrative role and experience working in a startup office environment.
• Polished in both spoken and written word and in your ability to represent the company.
• Demonstrates good judgement, works, thinks and plans independently.
• Good business aptitude and initiative and the foresight to anticipate needs.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
• Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
• Highly collaborative and team-oriented in your working approach.
• Strong orientation toward employee and team service and support.
• Experience scheduling and planning events.
• You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile office environment where priorities sometimes shift unexpectedly.
• You have experience managing and negotiating with vendors.
• Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
Why you want to work here:
• Career growth – opportunity to join a high-growth business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
• Great company culture – an atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
• Awesome benefits – competitive compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set including medical, dental, vision, paid time off.
• Collaboration – collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.