Donor Database Assistant
The Donor Database Assistant working in conjunction with the Direct Mail Assistant, is responsible for the oversight and integrity of the donor database, ensuring that the organization is effectively documenting and stewarding all donor contributions in a timely and efficient way. She/he also ensures all donor data is collected, stored and properly used by all members of the organization. Experience working in Blackbaud CRM is required.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Receiving training on the current standard operating procedures for donor database entry, etc. from the Direct Mail Assistant.
• Perform data entry and record management of all financial donations and grants, ensuring accuracy, consistency and timeliness.
• Work with the Direct Mail Assistant to ensure that gift acknowledgement processes are timely and accurate for recognition of all gifts.
• Respond to donor inquiries concerning gift history, receipts and other documentation as directed/requested by supervisor.
• Pull reports and creates custom reports/queries as needed to support the development function, including direct mail queries.
• Assess needs and provide training and support for all donor database in conjunction with IT.
• Provide routine maintenance and clean-up of database.
• Provide monthly and ad hoc reporting to finance and development departments.
• Collaborate with other staff members to analyze fundraising trends/results and provide related analysis.
Knowledge, skills and ability:
• Blackbaud CRM required.
• College graduate, Bachelor’s Degree.
• 2-4 years’ experience in donor database management.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office products.
• Good organization and time-management skills.
Submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Donna Ragan at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins, please.