Senior Graphic/Web Designer
Grit Media is a privately-held digital and creative agency located in Charlotte, NC. We operate as a new age digital agency, marrying data-driven search marketing with highly imaginative branding and creative. We work with companies in multiple verticals, including eCommerce, B2B, local and ministry organizations. The Grit Media team is a fast moving, fast paced, fun group with a goal to create a lasting impact for our clients, ourselves and our community. Heading into our fourth year of business, Grit Media grew 200% in 2017 and 400% in 2018. As growth continues, there will be significant opportunities for advancement for high performing employees.
As a key member of the Grit Media Creative Team, our Senior Designer is someone who enters each day with uncontainable energy to create. Our team is highly collaborative, fast-paced and has some serious Grit to deliver work that you can’t take your eyes off of. The Senior Designer role comes with a high level of responsibility and ownership. The ideal candidate is excited by a blank canvas and the opportunity to make a big impact on the future of our creative team. He/she has a deep love for understanding what makes a brand tick and the design chops to deliver work that pushes the envelope each and every day.
• Manage and execute client deliverables in the design areas of print, UI/UX, web, email and social.
• Work closely with senior leadership team / creative director to develop brand strategy.
• Support account services team to manage workflow and project timelines.
• Push Grit Media creative services into new frontiers for design, including overall style trends (fonts, colors etc) plus emerging platforms for executing work.
• Execute design work in an efficient manner that delivers on agreed upon project timelines.
• Work closely with digital team members (SEO, PPC, Social) to collaborate on campaigns that drive demand.
• Support account and leadership teams to manage and develop junior creative teammates.
What we are looking for:
• 4+ years experience in graphic/web design.
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
• High energy team player.
• Competitive personality with a drive to win.
• Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite of products.
• Expert proficiency in Sketch and InVision products.
• Understanding of website design/development – to communicate with front-end and back-end web developers/designers.
• Experience with UI/UX design for mobile/web applications.
Send cover letter plus resume to email@example.com.