Digital Content Producer
The Digital Content Producer will serve in conjunction with the video team and Digital Content Strategist of social media content to create, shoot and edit video with quick turnaround and web posting on a daily basis.
What you will do:
• Participate in creative brainstorm sessions for various projects and produces content for special projects.
• Produce and edit compelling social content (memes, video clips, etc) for use on all social and digital platforms.
• Stay on top of trends in social media and, if necessary, quickly create content mirroring said trend.
What we are looking for:
• In-depth knowledge of video production and proficient in graphic design.
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Stay current with both existing and emerging media delivery methods and content platforms, ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Proven ability to estimate the resources and time required for online production tasks.
• Can work both independently and as a collaborative team player.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver complex messaging effectively.
• Able to work quickly and manage priorities to adhere to daily deadlines, shift gears quickly in a high-paced and challenging environment.
Why work with us:
• Competitive pay.
• Medical, dental and life insurance.
• Excellent career growth opportunity.
• Fun, team-focused working environment.
• Employee-driven community outreach program.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.