By trade we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone that works here, they’ll tell you we are a people company. As the industry leader in Accounts Payable (AP) Automation, AvidXchange strives to provide an innovative and collaborative work environment. We do that through focusing on our people, our culture and ensuring we run our business in a way that enables every employee to achieve their fullest potential and help us create a world-class company. Our employees live by our core values, including “Innovate to Change the Game,” “Passion About Customer Success,” “Win as a Team,” and “Have a Blast.” Whether you live in Charlotte and can enjoy our corporate campus at the AvidXchange Music Factory or you live across the country, AvidXchange has locations waiting for you. We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Love where you work. Live Avidly.
As a Content Manager, you will be an integral member of the AvidXchange Marketing Communications team, helping to build and promote the organization’s brand by supporting the core components of our content strategy. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of how to develop and optimize content across digital channels, with the goal of increasing brand presence and revenue generation. The role requires strong writing abilities, project management skills and the ability to work across cross-functional teams to amplify content.
• Manage all aspects of content creation, including brainstorming, writing and editing.
• Develop and optimize content across digital channels.
• Collaborate with internal teams to define, design and implement messaging strategies for a variety of projects.
• Develop close working relationships with other practice areas such as UX, digital, creative, lead generation and public relations.
• Work cross-functionally to determine the digital journey and user paths for the website.
• Oversee the maintenance of creative content library.
• Manage and execute paid media strategy to drive engagement with the brand.
• Measure content engagement, report on results and provide optimization recommendations.
Experience and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Creative Writing, Advertising, Marketing or related field of study preferred.
• 4+ years’ experience writing high-quality content, managing process from end-to-end.
• 4+ years’ experience cross-functionally managing projects.
• Experience developing and optimizing content across digital channels.
• Experience in B2B Product Content.
• Proven track record of producing content that met or exceeded KPIs.
• Strong writing and editing skills.
• Ability to develop and optimize content across digital channels.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, across multiple subject matters.
• Meet strict deadlines.
• Apply industry-specific compliance standards and regulation to messaging.
• Turn great ideas into executable strategies.
• PR and/or Brand Agency experience strongly preferred.
• Strong work ethic.
• A passion for the creative process and an understanding of what it takes to go from idea to reality.
• An exceptional portfolio.
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.