Local Marketing Manager
The Local Marketing Manager is responsible for the implementation of local-level marketing initiatives across all ECE offices. This role will work closely with the Marketing Director and Location Managing Directors to develop and implement customized marketing plans for individual offices. The Local Marketing Manager reports to the Marketing Director. This position is expected to work cooperatively with all company leadership and employees.
• Develops and implements marketing plans customized for each ECE office.
• Offers insight, counsel and assistance regarding the implementation of local marketing initiatives.
• Oversee brand integrity across local markets, ensuring that all creative communications meet brand guidelines.
• Communicates regularly with LMDs to stay abreast of current local market trends, opportunities and challenges in each market.
• Researches and recommends local-level marketing opportunities for each ECE office including, but not limited to print and digital advertising, public relations, social media and event marketing.
• Monitors local-level marketing initiatives, tracks expenses and ROI.
• Creates and/or coordinates local-level content for blog and social media.
• Creates and maintains local-level media and event planner contact lists.
• Creates and maintains local-level annual event calendar.
• May develop and coordinate multimedia collateral. Experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator required.
• Performs other day-to-day duties as assigned by Marketing Director.
• Some travel is required as the Local Marketing Manager will make regular in-person visits to all ECE local offices.
• Average amount of overnight travel is 5 weeks annually.
Skills and experience:
• The position requires a 4-year degree in Marketing or Business Administration with at least 3 years experience in a marketing or business communications role.
• Must have strong experience in current digital marketing strategies and project management.
• Impeccable writing skills are a must.
• Qualified candidates will have demonstrated capabilities in social media, communications, marketing strategy, interpersonal relations and have the ability to maintain a fast-paced, independent and fluid workflow.
Send a cover letter and resume to Stephanie Flury at firstname.lastname@example.org.