Lifestyle Advisor (HIRED)
Are you empathetic and endlessly curious? Senior Living Communities, the premier provider of luxury senior living, is seeking a Lifestyle Advisor to handle sales inquiries for its portfolio. This position cultivates prospects and referral sources. It gets to know and understand the prospects’ fears, wants and motivators. The Lifestyle Advisor then coordinates with the Lifestyle Advisors at the communities to help guide the prospects through the sales process. For more information, visit our website.
Experience and skills:
• Four-year college or university degree required
• 2 or more years of marketing and sales experience desired.
• Proficient computer skills and willingness to learn other computer programs required.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Compensation and benefits:
• Salary + Commission/Bonus.
• We offer 26 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program.
• Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401k with match.