Administrative Program Coordinator
The Administrative Program Coordinator will support the Executive Director, Board of Directors and Committee Chairs in the planning and coordination of program-related events such as Buddy Walk, 5k, golf tournament, day camps and sleep away camps. The Administrative Program Coordinator will also support the greater organization by completing day-to-day administrative functions. Salary and benefits to be negotiated.
• Serve on planning committees and provide in-person event support for 3-2-1 Dash, Golf Tournament, Buddy Walk, Camp Holiday and Camp Horizon.
• Partner with Program Leads/Committee Chairs to create and maintain project plans, track expenditures and maintain individual program budgets.
• Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda, document meeting notes, action items, owners and timelines.
• Partner with external vendors, location leads and organizational partners for tactical execution of events.
• Prepare event planning updates to presented to Program Leads, Committee Chairs and Board of Directors on a regular cadence.
• Manage program and event communications to members via social media, email, newsletters, etc.
• Provide administrative support for all other DSA-GC programs and events.
• Assist Executive Director with day-to-day office operations and tasks (answering phones, sending emails, updating member/donor databases, etc.).
• Background in project coordination, administration and/or event planning required.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to support programs and events, some evening and weekend hours required, as needed.
• Required weekend attendance for organizational fundraisers (Buddy Walk, 5K, golf tournament), Camp Holiday (M-F, daytime hours) and Camp Horizon (first day and last day on-site to assist with camper check-in and camper departure).
• Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting.
• Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Detail oriented with a proven ability to multitask.
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work with diverse teams and fast-paced environments.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Send resume to email@example.com.