Our growing business is looking for a customer happiness specialist with expertise in serving customers. This role will blend a variety of skills, so the ideal candidate is a highly-organized, details-driven self-starter who wants to grow with a company that adapts for its customers.
We’re looking for something different. Maybe you are, too. Maybe you don’t have the typical background. But you don’t just want a job, you want a career. You care about your work and the impact that you make. Here, you’ll help create new efficiencies to coordinate work with a supportive team that shares a common goal.
We’re Care.Club, an online retailer of incontinence and healthcare supplies aimed at making the caregiver’s job easier. We have a hands-on relationship with our customers, who trust us to deliver prompt and reliable service. We also have a robust website that we’re constantly improving to streamline and simplify their shopping experience.
We’re researching and adding new products. We’re taking calls from caregivers in need of guidance. We’re returning their emails, processing orders and optimizing our site all at once.
Here’s where you come in:
We need someone to help us build our customer service team that will withstand growth and change. This is an ongoing project with lots of room for independence and evolution within your role. We’d need you to;
• Manage customer service emails, chat and phone calls.
• Support the team by coming up with innovative solutions to problems, sharing ideas, reporting trends.
• Create email templates and workflows for processes that must scale.
• Follow up with customers to see how we can improve our service and product offering.
• Analyze data and trends with analytics tools to better serve our customers.
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
Our ideal candidate is someone who can figure things out using resources available (such as online classes, how-to videos and using the power of google). We are looking for someone who is obsessed with startups and entrepreneurship and is excited to learn something new every day.
Specific skills include
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Detail oriented with good organization skills.
• Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies.
• Willingness to learn and dig deeper into current practices and suggest improvement when needed.
• Creative, flexible and hardworking.
• Familiarity with Google Suite including Mail, Docs, Sheets, Drive.
Here’s what we’d love to see:
• Bachelors Degree.
• Customer service experience.
• Experience working with a team.
• A true passion for helping others.
• Confidence, patience, and kindness.
• Excellent multitasking skills.
• $28,000-$35,000 annually.