The Digital Marketing Manager is passionate about the Spectrio brand and products while focused on implementing and providing real-time analysis of marketing strategies designed to drive and measure growth through earned, owned and paid content.
• Drive digital marketing strategy and execution across earned, owned and paid content that support general business objectives.
• Develop and execute on the Spectrio voice for B2B communications online that is measurable and reportable.
• Drive growth in sophistication and utilization of marketing analytics within the organization.
• Develop and manage dashboards and standardized reporting to provide ongoing insight to sales and marketing leadership and create action-oriented deliverables surrounding insight.
• Define, refine and maintain key performance indicators for website, social and email marketing content.
• Oversee all paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM) efforts including Google, Bing and Yahoo.
• Develop, manage and evaluate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) programs and all content development supporting business objectives.
• Manage project timelines and deliveries throughout the entire process from strategy to delivery.
• Drive, report and deliver results that deliver against KPIs.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to maximize quality, impact and efficiency of marketing efforts and adjust appropriately.
• Be a positive and engaged member of the marketing team and committed to sharing thoughts and best practices.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Experience overseeing Paid media campaigns $1M+, earned campaigns with national exposure of B2B brands and owned campaigns with quantifiable lift.
• Proof of “default to done” mentality.
• Start up experience highly desirable or comparable “sprint planning and execution” experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Statistics, Business or related field.
• 5-6 years’ experience in a digital marketing role.
• Creative thinker, solution-oriented, budget focused, experienced working in a fast-paced/sales-driven environment and adept with leadership and project management skills.
• Experience in an inbound lead generation role.
• Experience with Salesforce and marketing platforms (ex. HubSpot).
• Proven problem-solving skills and ability to translate data into actionable marketing efforts.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to create and deliver presentations.
• Experience working with 3rd party agencies.
• Ability to travel 20%.