Junior Network Engineer
Cloverhound is a Charlotte-based telecommunications, software product and services company with offices in Charlotte and Denver. We specialize in the custom development, integration, installation and configuration of Cisco Systems products including Unified Communications, Webex, Contact Center and more. We are a growing company with passionate employees who make Cloverhound a great place to work. We are proud to offer a health insurance reimbursement, 401K matching, paid time off, charitable contribution matching and a fun work environment in Charlotte’s historic Plaza Midwood neighborhood.
We are looking for a Junior Network Engineer with a passion for Cisco voice technologies. This position will be located in our Charlotte office. The Junior Network Engineer will be responsible for working with our customers alongside our experienced team of collaboration experts to implement Cisco UC solutions. Some travel will be required (expect up to 35%). Other responsibilities may arise as needed.
Training will be provided on the following products:
• Unified Communications Manager (CUCM).
• Unity Connection, IM and Presence.
• Contact Center products.
Candidate must have:
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Basic knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies.
• Basic understanding of the OSI model.
• Basic knowledge of VMware virtualization and Microsoft Active Directory.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• The ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work with minimal direction to manage all aspects of collaboration services for the customer.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
• Commitment to being a team player.
Big plus if you have:
• Experience with Cisco voice applications.
• Experience in a Cisco VAR environment.
• Cisco CCENT-level knowledge.
Email your resume in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject line “Cloverhound Junior Network Engineer” and tell us where you heard about the job.
Cloverhound is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made based on business needs and job requirements without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply. We’re an open-minded meritocracy and if that sounds like a place where you want to work, we want you.