Digital and Social Media Communications Manager
The Digital and Social Media Communications Manager will be responsible for leading all digital and social strategic thinking and campaign development/implementation for the agency. This includes oversight of concepting and developing marketing campaigns, digital content, website and other creative promotional executions.
• Provides leadership across cross-functional teams in the execution of all insight discovery, digital strategy, content development and social media marketing engagements.
• Defines scope, recommends approach and execution of digital/social media strategies for clients.
• Provide leadership, direction and relevant insights that will guide social media efforts and integrated digital marketing communications planning.
• Work alongside internal teams to concept and develop digital and social content.
• Oversee and help optimize all things digital, social, web and mobile based.
• Synthesize analysis to make actionable recommendations that drive digital marketing objectives.
• Deliver compelling competitive analysis, audience analysis, industry trends and direction to identify and address key digital opportunities.
• Optimize website and social media channels for SEO.
•Post-campaign analysis and reporting.
• Strong presentation, verbal and written skills with proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
• Consistently identify new opportunities for client/brand growth and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
• Participate in strategic new business development.
• Stay current on users, influencers, interactive trends, best practices and digital experiences with an eye towards BooneOakley’s client base.
• 5+ years of proven experience and expertise in developing and implementing digital strategies and marketing plans.
• Dynamic interpersonal skills and able to work well with cross-functional internal teams, partners and clients.
• Strong understanding and management of integrated advertising experience across multiple media platforms.
• Ability to manage internal and external relationships and expectations through effective interpersonal communication, negotiating and partnering.
• High-level knowledge of web and mobile development and design lifecycle.
• Full understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interactive design and research to website and product development.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a deadline driven process.