Executive Project Coordinator
If you want to grow with a business, learn, contribute, support every facet of leading a company and be part of an explosive tech company, Corvid has the position for you. We specialize in high tech solutions for NASCAR, the Department of Defense, the U.S. Bobsled and several other customers.
What you’ll do:
• You’ll be involved in everything from providing your thoughts on business strategy to arranging travel details.
• You’ll work directly with the Executive team providing help with administrative tasks, project management, content development, marketing, scheduling, running errands and everything else we do.
Who we want:
• This job is not about already having all of the answers. That’s nice when it happens, but we are much more excited about a driven, organized individual with the right attitude, a desire to learn and a passion for finding ways to be effective.
• We need a dedicated, customer-service minded candidate with excellent communication skills.
• To be successful in this position, you will be efficient, motivated, results-based, detail-oriented and willing to work long hours.
• There is no typical day. We are built to be agile and be responsive to our customers’ needs and not focused on our own.
• We exist to facilitate growth while maintaining uncompromising standards and we move at a pace driven by how we can best capture our opportunities.
• We are looking for people comfortable with that kind of environment and the energy and satisfaction that comes with it.
• What we want on our team is commitment, flexibility and resilience to withstand long hours and challenging problems.
• We prioritize commitment and potential over experience.
What we will pay you:
This is largely dependent on the person and the skills. We are looking for someone who grows with the business and our expectations are that the salary will grow as well.
At Corvid, we value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Benefits include Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance, 401k match up to 5.5%, three weeks PTO, paid gym membership, continuing education, incentive opportunities and more.
Send resume to email@example.com.