Partnership Development Associate
Empirical evidence has shown that improvisational training has the ability to improve an employee’s trust, teamwork, communication, presentation skills, creative problem-solving and can improve a company’s overall corporate culture. improve it! conducts workshops across the country leveraging improvisational techniques to improve employees’ soft skills in corporate settings.
Our work with clients such as United Airlines, PepsiCo, Groupon, Deloitte, Gatorade and Motorola Solutions earned improve it! the 2014 Chicago RedEye Big Idea Award and subsequent nominations for the 2015 – 2018 Chicago Innovation Awards. Our workshop activities are led by professional improvisers from the top improvisational training programs in Chicago and are designed to enhance trust and build rapport. No matter the size of an event, improve it! donates a fixed percentage of all proceeds to their Charlotte charity partner, Girls Rock! Find out more on our website or watch this video.
Calling all improv and business development bosses in Charlotte. improve it! LLC is currently seeking an enthusiastic, friendly and outgoing individual who has knowledge in improvisational comedy as well as a strong business acumen. This is a full-time position with the opportunity for long term growth within an expanding start up based out of Chicago.
Do you like meeting new people, connecting and finding ways to serve others by offering solutions that can empower and intrinsically impact organizations and teams? Do you enjoy networking, learning the intricacies of organizations and inquiring as to what makes them work? Do you strive to encourage others and uplift people with that yes-and attitude? Do you love a team environment? Do you like setting goals and reaching them? If so, then this is the job for you.
• Understanding the improve it! methodology and what makes us unique.
• Meet and or exceed performance expectations.
• Achieve weekly KPI’s set by Leadership.
• Grow current client base by a minimum of 30% in first year.
• Networking with members of associations and creating impactful long-term partnerships.
• Prospecting in and around the Charlotte market to organizations.
• Conducting well organized and thoughtful meetings that serve the prospective client.
• Providing a proposal to the prospective client post meeting and following up in a timely manner.
• Supporting Partnership Development teammates and cross collaborating when needed.
• Working in conjunction with all improve it! team members to successfully execute events.
• Being punctual, professional and organized.
• Adhering to mandatory laughter breaks.
• Attending quarterly public workshops.
• Authentically communicating the improve it! brand to others.
• Believing in the magic of improvisation.
Qualifications and criteria:
• A knowledge of improvisation and a desire to learn how to apply it in a business context.
• A college degree.
• Experience in a professional setting.
• Knowledge of the Charlotte market.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience selling products or services in a B2B setting.
• The ability to work autonomously and in a flexible work environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• A knowledge of how teams and organizations are structured.
• Proven time management success.
• A can do, yes-and attitude and love for people.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Partnership Development Associate – Charlotte.”