Printful is a successful print-on-demand drop shipping company that prints and ships print products like t-shirts, leggings and hats for e-commerce stores. We promote new brand creation and help aspiring entrepreneurs launch and grow their online businesses. We have facilities in Charlotte, NC, Chatsworth, CA and Riga, Latvia. We’re a team of over 500 people and we’ve printed more than 6 million shirts since 2013. We believe in integrity, initiative and experimentation. These are our core values and the blueprint for our unique culture.
When you come to work, you’ll be:
• Using your programming skills to find the best solutions for interesting and challenging projects.
• Working with frameworks based on MVC pattern, like Yii.
• Using analytic thinking.
• Working with large amounts of data that have to be processed in real-time.
• Understanding and designing databases.
• Developing rich user interfaces.
• Working independently, as well as working with external developers and service API.
There are some must-haves:
• Desirable experience in working with a large amount of data and understanding of MySQL indexes.
• Experience with Git Version Control.
• General experience with Linux systems.
• Actively participate in all projects and voice your ideas and solutions.
• Maintain a good programming style and stay up-to-date with the latest technology and trends.
• Be positive and don’t be afraid of challenges.
• Occasional travel to Europe.
Technologies we use:
• We use not only the traditional web programming languages (PHP, JS) but also Bash, Objective C, Postscript, Python, EPL.
• We use integrations with the Unix/Mac printing system.
• We look for non-standard solutions to problems – like how to use a server to control a printer that can only be connected to a Windows computer or how to calculate the productivity of production workers and organize tracking of products and production processes.
• We use Composer for package management.
• We write Unit and Frontend tests using PHPUnit and Laravel Dusk.
• We use different cloud services, like Amazon AWS, Dropbox, etc.
We value talented individuals who:
• Have a “Get Sh*t Done” attitude.
• Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment without sacrificing quality.
• Take pride in the work they do.
• Love to learn new skills.
• Thrive in open, collaborative environments, where teamwork and togetherness is everything.
Why is it great to work here?
• You can make an impact on the growth of the company.
• Work with friendly, talented and easy-going individuals.
• Open, warm, energetic and collaborative culture.
• Fun company events.
• Opportunities to grow within the company. Our COO started as an intern.
• Opportunities to learn different skill sets.
• Company sponsored health, dental and vision benefits. PTO and paid holidays.
Printful provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.