Lantern & Scroll is a dynamic, young, growing company established in Charlotte in 2006, which has experienced rapid, linear, exponential growth ever since. Our company has grown over 1000% since founding and we are led by an innovative, creative team of flexible, adaptive thinkers who are committed to our customers, the product, the market, the city of Charlotte and to growing our company to be the number 1 American made lighting store in the United States.
Every individual that walks through our front door is looking for one thing – a brilliant first impression. Our sales and customer service team is industry leading in customer satisfaction, sales numbers and return business. Our people and our product are what set us apart from the competition. We are simply unrivaled due to our dynamic, friendly and helpful team members who devote themselves to our customer’s total satisfaction. You will be immersed in a fast-paced and challenging customer facing environment whilst being empowered to make sound business decisions while building relationships with clients from the trade, walk-in customers and online sales traffic. In addition, you will be expected to engage in tactical outreach to the local design and business community and to take initiative to promote the product and company online and in print media.
If you share our long term vision for growth, success and have a passion for customer service and sales, we want to meet you.
• Drive sales to meet and beat established sales goals.
• Assists customers in lighting selections and design to ensure maximum sales through award-winning customer service.
• Accurately and effectively administer sales leads and follow up with potential clients.
• Self-starter, self-manager, eager and willing to travel to trade fairs to demo and display products in order to generate more sales.
• Develop repeat business and build new relationships.
• Network with architects, builders and designers as well as the local community.
• Maintain showroom organization and aesthetics.
• Process shipments.
• Unbox and check product accuracy before order delivery.
• Assist in merchandising.
• Independently open and close showroom at managers request.
• Sales experience.
• Retail experience.
• Experience in interior design or lighting a plus, but not required.
• Experience in project management, working against a deadline and the ability to multitask.
• Keen eye for design.
• Available to work a flexible schedule to include 2 Saturdays a month.
• Ability to use tools, climb ladders and lift up to 40 pounds.
Send resume and cover sheet to email@example.com.