Berkeley Capital Advisors is a commercial real estate firm that deals exclusively in the representation of income-producing real estate in the Carolinas and throughout the Southeast. The BCA team is seeking an efficient and hard-working individual to support the 23-person team.
Front of house
• Admin and office support for a 23-person team.
• Heavy travel arrangements.
• Event planning for 5+ conference related parties annually.
• Database management.
• Proactive management of calendar and time.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records.
• Preparation for client meetings.
• Receiving and directing visitors.
• Facilitating information flow, including email, phones, voicemail, faxes, mail, other messages and key reports in a timely manner.
• Conduct market research in conjunction with the preparation of marketing materials.
• Support and assist the analyst team in any property specific research.
• Create market overviews and continuously update and maintain the accuracy of the information.
• Assist in labeling aerials.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Advanced skill set utilizing Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Strong organizational skills.
• Preferred experience in Adobe (Indesign and Photoshop).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line Brokerage Coordinator Position. This position is available immediately.