Project Manager (HIRED)
Come join the fan union of the Carolina Panthers and help do your part to Change the Culture – and get paid for it. We are seeking an energetic, responsible full-time Project Manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of daily routines and procedures and work self-sufficiently to ensure our business – and all of the experiences associated with it – run smoothly. In addition to office duties, the candidate will be required to travel – we are busy when the Panthers are busy, so this is a hectic, intensive, time-consuming job during the football season, during the offseason, not so much. There will be the opportunity to work from home occasionally, but most will be done either in our offices or on the road.
• Answer email and social media inquiries and provide information, sometimes requiring critical thinking and problem-solving skills to properly resolve customer service issues.
• Perform clerical duties, order fulfillment, supply management and shipping/receiving duties.
• Assist in preparing information relating to away game experiences and merchandise sales.
• Sort and maintain merchandise and office inventory.
• Oversee mail deliveries, packages and couriers.
• Manage databases and input information, data and records.
• Moderate ticket exchange website.
• Constantly moderating Shopify store for events and product sales.
• Prepare supervised email blasts to our mailing lists.
• Manage Away Game Experience Guidelines including but not limited to contacting hotels, event venues and NFL teams.
• Assign game tickets as needed.
• Act as point person during Away Game Experiences ensuring that events run smoothly and both guests and vendors are ecstatic with their experiences – to include but not limited to: parties, tailgates, transportation and games.
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
• You must be able to figure it out. If you don’t know what it is, do not apply.
• Vast knowledge of ins and outs of all relevant platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Yelp and TripAdvisor. And whatever new platform came out yesterday.
• Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred.
• Experience in photo and/or video editing within a social context.
• Willing to engage in a dynamic early-stage business environment.
• Exceptional organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects is crucial.
• Demonstrated abilities of a self-starter. Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and handle requests.
• Willing to work holidays and weekends if necessary and travel up to 15 times per year – hopefully culminating with a trip to Miami in February.
• Great communication and the ability to work independently without constant oversight.
• Comfortable interacting with wide range of guests and having fun while still completing assignments.
• Must have be focused on exceeding expectations and a passion for success of both yourself and the company – this job is insanely fun when we make it insanely fun.
• Must love the Panthers! Falcons fans need not apply.
• Salaried position.
• Travel expenses included.
• 4 weeks paid vacation.
• Chance to get in on ground floor of growing company.
• Get to be a professional Panthers fan.