Inside Sales Representative
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager the Inside Sales Representative II will be responsible for generating revenue through questions based consultative selling while providing best in class support and service. The position will be working with existing customers to increase sales and to promote new SnapAV products and product categories. The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that is goal oriented and emphasis accountability for delivering results. The position will require multitasking, forward-thinking, efficient and productive go-getter.
• Provide best-in-class customer service.
• Build strong relationships with customers in order to become a strategic product partner.
• Promote/sell/secure business from existing customers through question-based selling.
• Utilize marketing data to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
• Ability to learn and comprehend electrical based product knowledge in order to deliver end-to-end solutions.
• Partner with internal teams to create synergy amongst all business initiatives.
• Bachelors’ degree.
• 3+ years sales experience.
• 1+ year business-to-business sales experience.
• Demonstrated track record of proven business results.
• Experience in consumer electronics.