Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for generating new business opportunities through targeted outreach.
Generate and close new business
• Build key business contacts and strong trust-based relationships across a variety of industries and companies, through personal professional contacts and Working Simply’s current prospective client lists.
• Develop detailed account analyses of prospective clients’ organizations including key decision makers unmet needs/potential new business opportunities.
• Complete required sales pipeline documentation including Proposals and Statements of Work for prospective clients.
• Manage all communications, interactions and relationships with prospective clients.
Work with marketing to further engage prospective clients
• Assist with the creation and management of outbound marketing campaigns.
• Manage any resulting prospective client follow-up.
Ensure proper internal communications of progress
• Provide clear and prompt communication of client status, including unique needs, potential RFP opportunities and sales pipeline phases.
• Maintain internal databases according to company guidelines.
• Manage sales KPIs for improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 5 years of strategic selling skills with a proven track record of success.
• Strong knowledge of general marketing and sales, brand management and/or business marketing.
• Self-starter, able to work independently.
• Enjoys selling and is motivated by “hunting” for new opportunities.
• Demonstrate ability to develop and execute successful sales strategy.
Email resume to Wendelyn Kelly,wendelyn@workingsimply.