We are looking for someone to take on the role as Somerset Apartment Management Group’s Operations Coordinator at our headquarters in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic about joining a small team poised for growth. This individual is exceptional in managing multiple tasks from various departments, showing strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks. They should have basic accounting experience, relationship management and be social media savvy. We need this person to be flexible in their role and a creative self-starter who is able to work within an entrepreneurial environment and support multiple departments at once.
• Collecting product requests from properties for the Product Website and working with our vendor to have items added and updated and ensuring that they follow branding guidelines.
• Assist with administrative duties of onboarding new employees.
• Creating and maintaining organized database of all property media.
• Review, audit and improve daily operations on the corporate and regional level.
• Monitoring Property social media posting and enforcing company standards across all platforms.
• Creation of Google Posts that reflect weekly and monthly specials for properties and holiday trends to increase website traffic and visibility.
• Executing and completing weekly Investor Reporting.
• Compiling RLL information once per month.
• Property and Investor Relations.
• Transmit daily operations information to necessary third parties to include Rentlytics.
Skills and requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree, in a related field, preferable.
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• 1-2 years professional experience.
• Ability to think on her/his feet when solving problems is essential.
• Ability to complete projects with minimal direction.
• Excellent attention to detail, as well as time management skills.
• Thrives in a collaborative, team player office environment.
• Advanced office computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and telephone skills.
• Great customer service skills with the ability to communicate well orally and in writing.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to interact well with all levels of management.
• Must be able to exercise sensitivity, discretion, judgement, tact and diplomacy.
• Competitive pay.
• Medical/dental/vision/life insurances.
• Paid time off.
Email resume to email@example.com.