The Publications Designer fulfills graphic design needs for client projects by designing and producing custom magazines, creative books, interactive microsites and effective marketing materials. The role of this position is to create, design, develop and accurately produce creative publications (in print, digital and interactive formats), as well as design and produce effective marketing and promotional campaign designs.
This position requires a strong creative and service mindset to professionally and creatively serve internal and external contacts. This creative designer will oversee projects from their initial phase of client review through the final stage of production and distribution and deliver projects in a timely, accurate, creative and efficient manner. This person will embrace and strive to exemplify SPARK Publications’ core values, which include creativity, love, service, respect, gratitude and continuous growth.
• Design, produce and manage a variety of publication and digital marketing projects using expert-level knowledge and application of InDesign and other tools from the Adobe® Creative Cloud.
• Design and produce technically accurate projects from start through finish.
• Develop unique, effective and creative solutions for infographics, page layouts and each project.
• Apply strong organizational skills for graphic elements and file structures.
Education and training:
• A post-secondary degree in graphic design and 4 years of work experience.
• Minimum 3 years full-time work experience.