We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing company. You will report to our Creative Director and work with our Marketing Team by modifying and creating graphics for campaigns, promotions and stories across all social media channels. This role is highly collaborative and works closely with the Marketing team ensuring all graphics and copy have been reviewed and are delivered on time. Candidates should be detail-oriented and have a strong understanding of design principles with demonstrated experience.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Create graphics for website, print ads and social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Adwords, etc.).
• Create content with high standards of originality, creativity, consistency and overall quality.
• Proofread ad copy for accuracy and ensure all messaging is clear and effective for each format and change as needed.
• Exceptional opportunity to engage and contribute ideas with Marketing team and execute your ideas.
• Use your skills to generate new layouts and concepts with precise execution and thoughtful use of brand assets.
• Collaborate with Marketing team to execute campaigns for a wide range of projects.
• Manage multiple projects at once and be able to adapt quickly to changes to get deliverables on time.
• Assist in creating new processes and templates for digital images.
• Maintain organized system of files and artwork for effective team collaboration.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• College degree in design or related field, demonstrated experience with a portfolio of recent work.
• 2+ years of graphic design experience.
• Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud with a high level of understanding of Photoshop.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Strong understanding of typography and principles of design.
• Energetic and positive attitude.
Submit resume, link to your portfolio, and cover letter telling us about yourself to email@example.com.