Consolidated Claims Group offers an innovative solution that revolutionizes the way insurance companies settle complex property and casualty claims. Our award-winning Customer Continuum leverages cutting-edge technology, calculated processes and customer-focused team members to deliver uncommon results – claims that adjusters can settle with confidence.
As the leading provider of specialty claims investigation services, CCG ensures that every adjuster experiences predictable service delivery on every claim. CCG’s branded companies, HVACi and StrikeCheck, allow adjusters to breathe easy knowing all their complex claims will be handled timely and accurately. Headquartered in Uptown Charlotte, but with a nationwide presence, CCG is a fast-paced, dynamic and growing organization that is seeking bright, hard-working and honest candidates to join our team.
This role will work with insurance carriers, technicians and end-user customers to coordinate the investigation and reporting of specialty claims at end-user customer locations throughout the United States.
The keys to success in the role of Project Coordinator:
• Schedule and coordinate technician visits with end-user customers.
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of technician documentation.
• Interface with insurance adjusters to provide regular updates on assessment progress.
• Manage three-day claim turn-around-time to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Interface with technicians to collect, interpret and explain damage assessments.
• Field end-user customer service escalations, as required.
• Maintain insurance adjuster relationships.
• Provide timely internal progress reports to the CCG Management Team.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The Project Coordinator should possess the following qualifications and personal attributes:
• Bilingual in Spanish and English languages is a plus.
• Phone servicing and scheduling experience.
• Demonstrated communication with multiple parties especially in high stress and fast-paced environments.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused and ambitious.
• Ability to execute against a pre-defined set of processes.
• Excellent customer service, organization and written/verbal communication skills.
• Professional demeanor, team player and a positive attitude.
• Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Commitment to constant self-improvement and professional development.
• Must be able to pass a federal and criminal background check.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by CCG for this position now or in the future.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Matching 401k plan.
• 100% employer-paid health insurance.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Company sponsored events.
• Casual dress.
• Employee referral program.
• Opportunity to work with a fast-growing company with endless opportunities.