Assistant Store Manager
At KK Bloom, we offer an exciting and friendly environment with opportunity for advancement. The successful Assistant Store Manager candidate will have several years of specialty retail experience in a leadership role. The Assistant Store Manager must have a strong emphasis on customer service, organizational skills, personal styling, social media marketing, be an effective problem solver and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. The candidate must have an understanding of business drivers, how to maximize profitability and ensure visual and operational standards are met consistently in the store. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Retail hands-on experience managing all aspects of a store including the stockroom, POS system, merchandising, social media marketing and management/training of sales associates.
• Positive, enthusiastic and flexible personality.
• Demonstrates a passion for fashion by understanding relevant trends.
• Possesses the proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
• Willingness to grow and evolve with the business and brand.
• Ability to provide and accept consistent developmental feedback.
• Ability to work alongside others, as well as lead and manage in a respectable manner.
• Understands retail sales and the relationship to inventory levels.
• Demonstrates exceptional customer service through clear and positive communication.
• Plans, delegates and follows up on expected tasks, assignments and activities to ensure expectations and objectives are met.
• Willingness to go above and beyond when necessary.
• Understands and enforces all company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner.
• Minimum 3 years of retail experience, boutique management experience preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Demonstrates leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of boutique team members.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong merchandising, visual and styling skills.
• Excellent organization skills, able to plan and execute tasks efficiently.
• Proactive and creative problem-solving ability.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities.
• Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays.
Email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.