AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
The team you would be joining:
• International company that has expanded operations in the United States.
• Industry leader in consumer electronics with a creative and diverse group of people working to drive innovation.
• Committed to a global leadership culture and an eco-conscious approach to product manufacturing.
What they offer you:
• Opportunity to do truly meaningful work that has a positive impact in the USA.
• Ability to partake in the development of cutting-edge technologies of the future.
• A consumer-focused team working on products that challenge routines and stereotypes.
What you will do:
• Lead and support all maintenance and plant operations utilizing various design, engineering and management skills.
• Develop, monitor and continually critique safety practices and procedures to achieve and exceed organizational safety objectives.
• Develop and implement preventive and predictive maintenance process including mechanical/electrical troubleshooting across the total manufacturing arena.
• Support the business teams and support staff in all phases of capital equipment upgrades, purchases and acquisitions.
• Interface with engineering and production to review process and equipment design changes and implementation of approved projects, to optimize and minimize downtime.
• Oversee all site infrastructure maintenance including utilities and negotiate related contracts.
• Develop and implement ongoing employee development and training strategies.
• Direct the maintenance team in preparation/planning of periodic and annual shutdown activities, as well as respond effectively during unplanned shutdowns.
• Manage various projects as required. Includes, but not limited to preparation of project descriptions and specifications, collection and review of quotations, selection of contractors/vendors and coordination of contractor/vendor activities.
• Facility projects include, but are not limited to, equipment layouts, design, new construction, repairs, re-modeling, modifications, etc. Includes concrete, structural, roofing, lighting, fencing, painting, utilities, etc.
• Maintenance projects include, but are not limited to, development of problem-solving ideas, equipment design (new and modifications to existing), assembly, rigging, installation, repairs, etc. Includes machine design and selection/design of materials and equipment such as pneumatic and hydraulic components, bearings, pumps, piping systems, heat transfer equipment, instrumentation, controls, etc.
• Monitor/manage utilities including electricity, natural gas, propane (LP), water, compressed air, steam, etc. Provide utility usage reports and estimates. Prepare utilities budgets for entire facility. Provide utilities data for environmental reports.
• Provide guidance in selecting utility providers and/or rate plans. Review/approve utilities bills. Research and implement energy conservation practices.
The background that fits:
• B.S. Degree. Engineering major highly desired. MBA preferred.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in maintenance/engineering with an emphasis in machine design, facility construction/maintenance and a hands-on leadership style.
• Proven ability to analyze and solve complex problems, preferably utilizing Lean Maintenance.
• Must have comprehensive knowledge of manufacturing operations and functionality of processes, system and equipment throughout the complete complex along with interpersonal skills to successfully manage and drive change.
• Strongly prefer automation / PLC background (Fanuc or Allen Bradley).
• Ability to apply knowledge of machine design, thermodynamics, fluids systems design (including pneumatics and hydraulics), building construction, concrete construction, etc.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints.
• Ability to create and revise AutoCAD drawings.
• PE License a plus.