• The job:
Fisher, P.A., a certified public accounting firm, is seeking an administrator to join their team. The successful candidate must possess outstanding communication skills and as the first point of contact, must be friendly and professionally presented.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Answering calls.
• Meeting and greeting guests.
• Maintaining general tidiness throughout areas of the office.
• Managing mail distribution and couriers.
• A/R collections and maintaining company calendar.
• You will also be required to assist with general administration and secretarial assignments including typing, faxing, photocopying, filing, data entry for reporting and generally lending assistance to ensure the smooth running of this firm.
• Also, you will be called to assist the client service coordinator on projects as needed.
Who you are:
The successful candidate must be proficient within the Microsoft Office suite, possessing a strong work ethic and above all, an enthusiastic and willing attitude towards being involved in the firm. Previous experience required, those within a professional services firm will be highly regarded.
Send an email to email@example.com and include your resume and cover letter.