Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. has an opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst I in our support center in Charlotte, North Carolina. We are looking for an analyst that has good communication skills, both verbal and written and demonstrates a team-oriented, goal-and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the various departments within the company.
What you will do:
• The role will support existing business critical reports.
• Develop reporting around any new business-critical request.
• Provide timely ad-hoc analysis as required.
• Serve as a subject matter expert and maintain accuracy for all supported tools and reporting. Implements analytical approaches and methodologies and assists in the interpretation of results.
• Cross-function collaboration with other departments within the company.
• Develop, document and maintain business critical reporting.
• Support user base by responding to request, questions or issues.
• Validate report results on a recurring basis ensuring data provided is always accurate.
• Train users in both a classroom and one-on-one environment.
• Complete individual analytical projects in a satisfactory manner given abstract project guidelines.
• Analyze complex opportunities and present results to stakeholders in an easily understandable manner.
• Expertise in at least one Business Intelligence tool (Tableau, Spotfire and/or MicroStrategy a plus).
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and VBA.
• Experience with R and Python a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required (Computer Science, MIS, Math or Finance a plus).
• Must demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.