Relocation Account Specialist
Assist Business Development manager with the incoming/outgoing referrals generated from Corporate Accounts. Counsel transferring employees, assign to agents and follow-up throughout the transaction. Manage all components of their move. Be an advocate to the Corporate Account and Business Development manager. This job is located in the Relocation Department at the Southpark location and the hours are 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
What you will do:
• Counsel all rental clients that are placed with ATC Relocation.
• Create, train and manage a team of agents to assist clients that are in need of rental assistance throughout our region.
• Manage a drip campaign to keep in contact with the renters during their lease term.
• Follow-up to assess real estate needs of the client throughout their lease.
• Time management.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Willing to do long-term follow-up.
• Proactive and self-motivated.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to handle challenging situations.
• Solid work ethic, professionalism and a positive attitude.
• NC or SC Real Estate License preferred but not required.
Send resume to Gail Brown at email@example.com.