Sales Support Manager
Carolina Handling is one of the leading material handling companies in the Southeast United States. Starting off in a gas station as a two-person crew, we’ve proudly grown our team to nearly 570 associates spread throughout five states. We live by the motto of treating our associates the same way we treat our customers: with the highest level of service possible. We enjoy a family-like culture of giving back to the community, celebrating our associates’ milestones and having fun.
What you will do:
• Provide a strong team/teamwork atmosphere within the department and with all Carolina Handling departments, Raymond, the Dealer network and our Suppliers.
• Assist Regional Sales Managers with communications relating to Sales Representatives.
• Ensure accurate and timely turnaround of all information submitted by Sales Representatives.
• Responsible for associate growth and development, goals, objectives and career paths.
• Work with Raymond Factory and Leasing Company on product inquiries, issues, financial merchandising.
• Review and analyze monthly management reports, including but not limited to: rolling forecasts, projected booking/billings, commissions, gross profit analysis, order accuracy, invoicing accuracy, leasing DSO, financial and key metric reporting.
Who you are:
• A strong multi-tasker
• A natural leader who self-motivates and motivates others.
• An excellent communicator, both written and verbally.
• A service-oriented individual who strives to exceed customer expectations.
• Someone who has the ability to lead, coach and develop others.
• A professional with 2+ years of experience in Sales or Operations Management.
What we offer:
• Paid holidays and vacation.
• 401(k) and profit sharing.
• Tuition reimbursement.