Controls Engineer Manager
AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
The team you will be joining:
• Dynamic division of a World Class Manufacturer of industrial equipment.
• Exponential growth due to strategic R&D investment and execution
• Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement culture
What they offer you:
• Highly respected industry leader committed to employee career advancement.
• Fast paced, team oriented environment with excellent benefits.
Why this role is important:
• Testing, quality assurance, troubleshooting for compressed air and vacuum systems.
• Developing electrical controls for air and vacuum products.
• Adherence to UL standards for all air and vacuum products.
• Adaptation and development of HMI displays and programming.
• Responsible for developing Variable Frequency Drive program for vacuum systems.
• Provide inside technical support for service.
• Serve as co-manager of Engineering/R&D staff for product design and other Engineering functions.
The background the fits:
• Bachelor of Science (BS) in Engineering – Mechanical/Electrical or Mechatronics or 10+ years related experience in lieu of degree.
• Expertise in PLC programming.
• Familiarity with common PC languages (Visual Basic, C++, Java, HTML) a plus.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Proficient in reading, interpreting and editing electrical/pneumatic schematics and diagrams.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work within a team environment to meet organization goals and accomplish tasks.