Software Sales Executive
Lyra Intel™ is a fast growing startup in Charlotte, NC and commercial real estate business intelligence solution designed to improve commercial property performance. Founded by seasoned entrepreneur, Rob Finlay, Lyra Intel is delivering the future of property management and community engagement today. As a member of this growing team, you will take part in building something truly unique, leveraging the latest technology while providing your expertise to solve new operational challenges that haven’t been experienced before. Ideation hits every member of the team resulting in a growing portfolio of products that are delivered rapidly and evolve quickly.
Our Software Sales Executive position focuses selling our product to property owners with office buildings or multifamily complexes. We are building a sales team of outgoing, savvy and driven sales pros. This individual prospects, connects and engages with these property managers and property owners. Your task will be reaching out to these properties and getting them signed on as customers to use Resident World @work to engage with, connect with and provide value to their tenants. This position will report to the Director of Sales and is located in Charlotte, NC.
At Lyra Intel, we create a fun, hard-working, creative environment that is both challenging and rewarding. We seek passionate, results-driven individuals to join our team. We welcome ideas and shut down negativity. If you are looking for a new challenge, this is a great opportunity to be part of the team that drives the next Charlotte success story.
What you will do (among other things):
• Sell the multi-level value of the Resident World @work and @home Apps to the commercial and multifamily property owner.
• Act as a “hunter” realizing sales in varied markets.
• Foster relationships to yield high-quality sales over time.
• Be the face of Resident World in each market.
• Be the local market expert: gather property information and feedback, monitor competitor activity and provide recommendations for improvements to management.
• Execute all required tasks on time and with high-quality results.
• Meet or exceed budgeted MRR, bookings and pipeline performance goals.
What you want to see:
• Experience with SaaS preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to rapidly develop and cultivate relationships with peers, partners and key influencers.
• Aggressive self-starter with strong sales skills.
• Familiarity with CRM usage, process, visibility, productivity and reporting.
• Experience in high volume inside sales.
• Be willing to work hard and keep things in perspective. A great sense of humor is a plus.
• Be friendly, likable and professional but able to handle objections with persistence and follow through.
• Familiarity with a variety of sales concepts, practices and procedures.
• Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships.
• Ability to manage your time well and stay on the ball. We don’t micromanage.
• Possess both strong relational and influencing abilities, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Have ability to multitask and desire to take on responsibility.
Why Lyra Intel:
• Great work environment and entrepreneurial atmosphere.
• Career growth at a local startup.
• Competitive base salary with benefits.
• Clear and aggressive commission structure.