Advertising Account Executive
Our Advertising Account Executive position focuses on selling placement to local and regional retailers amongst our omnichannel digital offering on Lyra’s app, Kaboodle. We are building a sales team of outgoing, savvy and driven sales pros. Your task will be cold-calling potential advertisers, selling them on the Kaboodle value proposition and getting them signed on as customers. This position will report to the Director of Partnerships and is located in Charlotte, NC.
What you will do (among other things):
• Prospect, call and close new business on a daily basis.
• Maintain relationships in each market to ensure quotas are met.
• Foster relationships to yield high-quality sales over time.
• Be the local market expert: gather property information and feedback, monitor competitor activity and provide recommendations for improvements to management.
• Execute all required tasks on time and with high-quality results.
• Meet or exceed budgeted MRR, bookings and pipeline performance goals.
What do you need:
• Experience selling in the digital ad space.
• Experience with high volume cold calling.
• Not afraid to hear “No”.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to rapidly develop and cultivate relationships with peers, partners and key influencers.
• Aggressive self-starter with strong sales skills.
• Familiarity with CRM usage, process, visibility, productivity and reporting.
• Experience in high volume inside sales.
• Be willing to work hard and keep things in perspective. A great sense of humor is a plus.
Why Lyra Intel:
• Great work environment and entrepreneurial atmosphere.
• Career growth at a local startup.
• Competitive base salary with benefits.
• Clear and aggressive commission structure.