• Develops and directs the execution of the Goodwill Food Services annual work plan in support of the Goodwill’s strategic plan.
• Provides leadership and oversight of all activities for Goodwill Food Services to ensure that net performance provides satisfactory financial support for the organization and training opportunities in support of the organization’s mission and strategic objectives.
• Oversees the training aspect of Goodwill Food Services to ensure that curriculum provides relevant training to provide competitive placement opportunities for GFS clients.
• Supervises staff.
• Directs the alignment of Food Services with industry standards and best practices and government regulations, Additionally, assists in the identification and engagement of community resources such as food vendors, government entities and private businesses to provide guidance for the program and the trainees in the areas of selection, placement, curriculum and evaluation.
• Maintains timely documentation of activities and services in accordance with requirements and compiles and disseminates reports as requested.
• Serves as a member of the Corporate Leadership Team and other Divisional teams, contributing to the performance of their duties as outlined in the Team Charters.
Education and/or experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university in a food service program concentration, Business Administration or related field and/or 5-7 years’ experience in managing a food service related operation with direct or indirect management experience of a catering and event space operations.
• Valid Driver’s License (Class C), car insurance and reliable automobile and safe driving record (as determined by the Agency’s insurance carrier) required.