Hayden Royal, a federally-registered investment adviser, provides independent wealth advisors with a foundation to help them build generational legacies on behalf of their clients. With access to a network of elite industry professionals and the leading technology solutions, our advisors can focus solely on growing their business and providing quality advice.
Hayden Royal is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join its growing team. This individual will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of the marketing necessary to the success of a Register Investment Adviser (RIA). He/She will be responsible for the execution of all marketing campaigns to advisors within the firm and the recruitment campaign of external advisors who meet the Hayden Royal criteria. Efficient and professional follow up with those expressing interest is expected. The Marketing Coordinator will also interface directly with outside marketing consultants to develop the firm’s presence in multiple geographic locations as well as cyberspace. An ability to understand and grasp the financial services industry is a necessity as well as the ability to remain structured with multiple projects active and in queue.
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 1-2 years experience in Financial Services.
• 2-3 years experience in Marketing.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the capability to think intuitively and creatively.
• Familiarity with various technology systems.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Independence and initiative to improve existing strategies.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
• Create and manage marketing campaigns for internal and external exposure and recruiting.
• Collaborate with outside marketing consultants to publish whitepapers to multiple outlets.
• Develop innovative methods to increase firm and branch presence locally, regionally and nationally.
• Embrace and include technology within the marketing process.
• Grow social media and online presence through content marketing.
• Possess strong writing skills that can easily translate to the financial services industry.
• Manage website updates through WordPress for firm, branches and advisors.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.