CNP Technologies is looking for an experienced and versatile marketing coordinator/administrator in our Charlotte office. The ideal candidate has a strong administrative background and is comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment. The role will work within marketing, sales and the business development teams at CNP. Experience working within a marketing environment is a plus but not required.
Our business is providing unified communications, network integration, security and data integrity solutions in physical, virtual, cloud and managed environments. We help our clients develop strategy and deployment models to build, manage, protect and support their communications platforms, critical data assets, security and compliance requirements.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
• Maintenance of CRM database.
• Coordinate email, direct mail, social media and print campaigns.
• Plan and execute webinars, trade shows and company events.
• Track and produce key marketing and demand generation metrics.
• Budget and expense tracking and planning.
• Assist with administration and updating of the CNP Website.
• Assist with vendor marketing and campaign strategy and planning and MDF programs.
• Manage and distribute company press releases and announcements.
Part or all of the following essential skills will be considered:
• Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams.
• Adobe Creative Suite.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Click Dimensions or similar tools.
• Hubspot Marketing Automation Platform.
• Professional communication skills and highly developed people skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong business writing skills.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.