Preschool Music Teacher
Bold Music LLC is seeking an energetic, organized and experienced preschool music teacher to lead our inaugural Preschool Music Enrichment classes in the Southpark area. Candidates should be willing to be a part of a new and exciting program, and open to making adjustments on the fly. This initial job will run from Monday, January 14th through the end of May, 2019. There will also be the opportunity to resume again in September, as well as potential opportunities to be involved with camps over the summer. We are eager to find a strong candidate to hit the ground running. The teacher will be paid $45 per 45-minute class, with 4 classes being taught per week initially. Payment will be direct deposited each month. Each class will have a lead teacher (this position) as well as an assistant, and class sizes will be capped at 17 children.
• Following a detailed curriculum and lesson plan provided by Bold Music LLC.
• Teaching two 45-minute classes on Monday and Thursday from 1-3 p.m.
Candidates must have:
• Experience teaching preschool-aged children in a class setting.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience teaching music to children aged 4-6.
• Basic proficiency on piano, guitar and/or other applicable instruments.
• Proficiency with vocals/singing.
• Live in the Charlotte, NC area.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and learn quickly.
• Passion for music and education.
• Fun-loving attitude.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letters are appreciated but not necessary.