What you will do:
Supports the development function of the Office of Institutional Advancement through the coordination of fundraising events, strategies and programs to increase organizational support from individuals, corporations, foundations and other funding sources. Assists in the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewarding of donors for event fundraising activities and annual giving campaigns.
• Assists the development team with strategic visioning, coordination, execution, reporting and evaluation related to annual fundraising events and campaigns.
• Serves as the staff liaison to volunteer planning committees for College events and activities such as (but not limited to) Sporting Clays Classic, Skyline Run, Swirl, Sensoria and Passport to STEM.
• Assists in the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewarding of sponsor and annual giving prospects and donors.
• Coordinates and oversees the College’s employee giving campaign, identifying and proposing strategies to motivate and encourage employee giving in support of the College’s mission.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the development team.
• Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution and a minimum of 2 years of experience relating to special event fundraising and annual campaign.
• Salary for this position is $25 per hour.
CPCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.