Events Registration Coordinator
The Events Registration Coordinator will be responsible for overall account support of ConferenceDirect registration accounts. This includes but is not limited to answering inquiries from both clients and their attendees via phone, email and fax. This position is responsible for the creation of reports and other administrative tasks on behalf of the ConferenceDirect account management and our clients as needed. This position will also complete administrative tasks for our clients’ accounts. Additional responsibilities above and beyond what is listed may also be required.
• Create simple to intermediate registration/event websites utilizing ConferenceDirect’s registration technology.
• Advise clients as to registration best practices, processes and procedures to maximize their registration website.
• Participate in weekly client conference calls.
• Process inbound emails and respond to customer questions.
• Demonstrate effective questioning/listening skills when speaking with customers and third parties.
• Maximize productive time, manage work queues and ensure multiple calls are made when appropriate.
• Keep calls and emails on task and ensure efficient use of call handle time.
• Track project tasks and completions in Asana.
• Effectively manage registrations on behalf of the clients and their attendees.
• Establish relationships with clients.
• Manage email inboxes for both assigned and additional registration accounts.
• Respond to escalated issues assigned from the contact center.
• Think strategically about new and inventive ways of servicing our clients.
• Track all time in Harvest.
• Assist with badge prints and stuffing.
• Perform audits for registration department accounts on a weekly basis.
• Create check reports on a weekly basis for registration department accounts.
• Assist with customer service on both assigned and additional registration accounts.
• Comply with all ConferenceDirect policies and procedures.
• Assist with onsite shipping, preparation and logistics.
• Assist registration Project Leads as necessary.
• Additional duties above and beyond what is listed in this document.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Ability to communicate intelligently and effectively both in person and over the phone.
• Ability learn technology quickly and address issues as they arise.
• Outgoing personality, comfortable approaching conference attendees.
• Basic HTML/CSS knowledge.
• Ability to keep organized and clearly communicate across a fast paced team.
• Critical thinker/problem solver who can break down complex activities to attainable project tasks.
• Able to work across organizations and business functions.